RUMORS ARE TRUE? 

Kylie Jenner finally admitted...

Kardashian-Jenner family is always full of surprises.In october 2017 rumors about Kylie's pregnancy started.Kylie successfully hid her pregnancy from the world.She kept it a secret for nine months.Wow,who would say Kardashian-Jenner can keep something from the world.You know what I mean.
While world was trying to expose Kylie she was enjoying her pregnancy.13 H ago Kylie wrote this on her instagram:

"Im sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions. I understand you're used to me bringing you along on all my journeys. my pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive,stress free,and healthy way i knew how.there was no gotcha moment,no big paid reveal i had planned.i knew my baby would feel every stress and every emotion so I chose to do it this way for my little life and our happiness.

pregnancy has been the most beautiful,empowering, and life changing experience. I've had in my entire life and I'm actually going to miss it. I appreciate my friends and especially my family for helping me make this special moment as private as we could.my beautiful and healthy baby girl arrived February 1st and I just couldn't wait to share this blessing.I've never felt love and happiness like this i could burst!Thank you for understanding"

In just 13 H this post has 8 million likes and also here are photos of Kylie's baby shower.
Baby's father is Travis Scott and by internet he and Kylie are in relationship since April 2017.
Just quick reminder,Khloe Kardashian is also waiting for baby and Kim has her new child by surrogate mother called Chicago West.


ABLOGGS NEWS
XX

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga